CYAN staff is committed to providing technical assistance and support to individuals, coalitions, and organizations advocating for a tobacco-free California. We offer a variety of services to support local and statewide advocacy efforts including but not limited to the following:
- One-on-one support (in person or by phone)
- Staff and/or coalition trainings
- Assist with the development of policy campaigns
- Assist with the development of tobacco related social media campaigns
- Provide support for drafting tobacco-free policies
- Presentation development
- Materials development
Request Technical Assistance
For youth related technical assistance, please contact Julia Valonjara.
For military related technical assistance please contact Colleen Haydon.
For social media related technical assistance please contact Amelia Silbert-Geiger.